Friday, December 16, 2011

baby boy's birthday

I cannot believe that my baby boy is 1 year old already. Where has the time gone? 
This is how my morning went a year ago today:

9:15  started pitocin followed by epidural at 4 cm
11:05  checked at 7 cm
11:55  10 cm and ready to push
12:03  Avery is born {after only 1 push… literally}


I joke that I was born to birth babies. But seriously, I love being pregnant and really love the birthing process. No talk of more babies here though. :)

Happy Birthday Avery Stone! You bring so much joy to my life, my little snuggle bug.

2 comments:

(Eileen) a creative day said... [REPLY]

Happy Birthday to my bff avery. LOVE HIM!

eileen

Ms. BLACK + WHITE STRIPES said... [REPLY]

Congrats on your baby's birthday. I love your blog and wanted to let you know that am a follower of your blog. I hope you are kind enough to do the same and follow me too.

http://msbwstripes.blogspot.com