Sunday, December 4, 2011

DIY Ornaments




After spending some time on Pinterest lately, I found myself inspired by some of the beautiful glass ball ornaments that I was seeing. Last week, I got together with Eileen, and we made some of these pretties for our trees. I filled one with glitter, one with acrylic paint and another swirled with paint so it wasn't completely covered. That one is my favorite. My 4th one shattered… so back to Michael's I go. I need more swirly ones!!

What do y'all think? Have you made any ornaments this Christmas?

7 comments:

Carly {a simple affair} said... [REPLY]

LOVE the swirls! Yes to more of those. Such a fun craft to do with a friend!

Candace Donley said... [REPLY]

They came out great! Love the paint ones...Out of the ones I've made my favs are the glitter ones & the glass balls with feathers! I need to make some paint ones now!

nicole said... [REPLY]

these are gorgeous! never even thought to do this, i'll def have to try it! xoxoxoxo

stylishlynicole.blogspot.com

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said... [REPLY]

SO pretty! And fun, wish i could have joined you ladies.

Sierra said... [REPLY]

Those are certainly gorgeous ornaments - beautiful!

Becca | Lowlife Couture said... [REPLY]

I got the stuff to make some ornaments last week, glad to see some finished products! We just got a tree up last night but have yet to decorate it. I will let you know how it goes! Merry Christmas!!

Skylar Magazine said... [REPLY]

They are gorgeous! I would love to try this, it looks like fun. I don't think we'll be putting any ornaments on my tree this year, unfortunately, because of my kitties (they're little Grinches). We just got a small new tree that has fibreoptic lights on it and have yet to put it up, I think we may try to tonight, hopefully it will stay up, lol. I know if we put these up they would be off in about 5 minutes. I love them though and the idea. Do you sell these?

Sarah