Today, I'm doing a blog chain letter that Emily from Recently sent my way. I adore her and her style, and you will too. So, go show her some love.
Hopefully the personal questions here don't bore you all to pieces today.
Here goes nothin'…
1. Why did you start your blog?
I chose to take up blogging (for the 3rd time now) to help feed my need to get creative while sharing the things I love the most in fashion and interiors. It has been a great outlet for me to dream big. After all, if I'll never own something because of its price point, why not blog about it. Eh? But seriously, I'm enjoying this blog so much. My readers are the greatest, and ANT has become my little getaway.
2. If you could stop time for exactly 24 hours, and do anything you wanted while the rest of the world was still, what would you do?
First, I'd catch up on sleep. Second, I'd get to working on the mile long list of DIY projects I'd like to complete.
3. What are a few things your dream home would have inside?
Wood floors throughout, granite countertops, incredible light fixtures and a killer foyer
4. If you could choose between having the home of your dreams or the wardrobe of your dreams, which would you choose?
That's a tough one, but I'd choose my dream home.
5. If you could wake up tomorrow anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Greece. I have obsessed about touring Europe, specifically the Mediterranean, for years! Just imagine… a big comfy bed, overlooking the water with white linens dancing in the wind. Yeah, that'd be nice.
6. If you could have an unlimited budget at any retail store for the rest of your life, which store would you choose?
7. What would your ideal Saturday look like?
Well, it would involve sleeping in, which is anytime past 8 am… followed by thrifting, a pedicure, a long shower, an afternoon on the boat with my boys, topped off with a date with my man in downtown Charleston.
8. Do you have any pets?
We currently don't have a pet. When my husband and I first got married we had a Maltipoo named Sadie. That 4-pound black ball of fur was my world.
9. Have you ever been in an earthquake?
10. If you had to choose between going skydiving or scuba diving, which would you choose?
11. How did you meet your significant other?
Well, my husband and I met in college through a mutual friend. He was in the "friend zone" for a few months but totally won me over with his charm and humor. Did I mention that I turned my head away when he went in for the 1st kiss? Ha. Good times.
That was probably all way more than you cared to know about me, but I had fun participating.
*And lastly, congrats Samantha Oh! You are our BerinMade giveaway winner!