Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tuula

Jessica Stein has got it going on. Fo' sho'!


Wearing: Tibi skirt, Maje knit, Theory hat, Vintage clutch, Zara heels, Michael Kors watch and Jacquie  Aiche ring.




 
Wearing: Carl Kapp dress as skirt, Miss Unkon top, Asos clutch, Zara heels.


On a drizzling summer day last weekend I played muse to good friend Zanita. Apart from her enviable, oozing talent of model turned photographer she is part ofHarpers Bazaar Australia’s Style Network. I can’t express how flexible the right maxi skirt can be for a wardrobe- especially effortless summer dressing. This insanely stunning piece by Carl Kapp is muted class, with adjustable wrap making for endless shapes and fluid movement.



Today, I am sharing my current likes and dislikes over at the blog of Michaela Noelle Designs. Be sure to go take a look at my contribution to her "She Likes Me, She Likes Me Not" series!

9 comments:

Michaela said... [REPLY]

Thanks for guest posting today, dear! Loved having you and seeing your loves :)

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said... [REPLY]

Found you over at MN Designs! So happy I did ... Now happily following!

Andrea said... [REPLY]

These looks are amazing! Great post on Michaela's blog as well! :)

www.the-blonde-ambitions.blogspot.com

Drew {Coral Cafe} said... [REPLY]

Love all of the flowy pieces! Perfect style for spring!

christine donee said... [REPLY]

found you over at Michaela's! I'll now proceed to stalk you. Err.. via the internet.

Hope that's ok.

Maury @ Life on Mars said... [REPLY]

Hi Anna! I'm a new follower. I'm part of the Color My World Challenge. Can't wait to see what you do!

koralee said... [REPLY]

Oh I love these...so happy that you shared them...makes me want to go shopping for some spring clothes. You blog is lovely! xo

(Eileen) a creative day said... [REPLY]

OMG i'm obsessed with everything in this post! GORG!

MISS YOU

eileen

Unknown said... [REPLY]

Oh my gosh thank you for posting this! I've seen so many of her images on Pinterest and didn't know where they came from. I am thrilled to check out her site.