Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Next Up: Breakfast At Toast

Good morning! We are all in for a very special treat today, as Danielle Moss shares her nexts with us. This girl has got it all going on! She's a freelance graphic designer, photographer, social media consultant, blogger, co-founder & editor of The Everygirl. If you're not already familiar with this lovely lady, I'm assuming you've been hiding under a rock. 

How she does it all... I'll never know. So glad Danielle took the time to contribute here today!

5 comments:

Gaby [The Vault Files] said... [REPLY]

Danielle is such an inspiration, that girl never stops, and I love that! Love the flats!

Carly Haslee said... [REPLY]

I love this series oh so much! Those flats have been on my list and just keep popping up everywhere I look!

Kristin | o.m.Gee! said... [REPLY]

that quote! love this!

Rosamapose said... [REPLY]

Those Jeffrey Campbell's are my next purchase, too. Love them!! Danielle's blog is a must for me every day. Glad she introduced me to yours!

Rose
Blonde In This City

(Eileen) a creative day said... [REPLY]

Love Danielle and love her nexts :-)