Wednesday, September 7, 2011

1920's home remodel

This beautiful home belongs to interior designer Annie Werden, and I love everything about it. Annie incorporated loads of Ikea pieces with higher end fabrics and accessories, and I find it simply fabulous. It is the perfect marriage between contemporary and traditional... just my style.


Entryway: Such a happy space! Colorful and comfortable...

Entry

Living Room: I would paint almost every brick fireplace white if I could. I'm its biggest fan. The peachy, pinks and gold in this room make me smile. Perfection. 

Living Room

Kitchen: Open and airy -- neutrals all around.

Kitchen

Breakfast Nook: I need those chairs to go with my table!

Breakfast Nook

Dining Room: I just LOVE dark walls like this -- so rich! Look at how the white pops.

Dining Room

You can read the article and find all of the details here!

0 comments: