Thursday, September 8, 2011

catch all


I scored this great little acrylic tray while I was out thrifting a couple of weeks ago for, get this... $0.60!

This was the state that my little tray was in when I purchased it:


I really can't look at that "Go Dawgs" photo without laughing. The tray was still in the cellophane wrap with ribbon like someone had literally donated their gift without unwrapping it. So, there were no scratches on it whatsoever -- another plus. I'm pretty sure that no one realized that those were just stickers on it. I peeled them off as easy as 1, 2, 3.

My new catch-all tray is perfect for holding my keys, phone, and sunglasses. Now, when it's time to head out, I'm not turning the house upside down in search of these 3 necessities. Problem solved.

3 comments:

Victoria said... [REPLY]

I love your schweet shades :)

Brittney - The Luycx's said... [REPLY]

I saw this the other day, and now I've been on the lookout for one. You have such a good eye! :)

Wendy (SpikesnSparkles) said... [REPLY]

wow great find!