Thursday, September 22, 2011

a creative day | guest post

Today, I have the honor of post swapping with one of my dearest friends, Eileen. She's an architecture graduate that is working for an interior designer, and she's amazing. If you haven't discovered A Creative Day then you must go check it out... it's full of inspiration to get your creativity in full swing. Eileen, take it away!


Hey there lovelies! I'm Eileen, and I'm so excited to be guest posting at A Newfound Treasure today. I love EVERYTHING that Anna does, and she happens to be one of my best friends as well as a blog friend. Fall is right around the corner, which means long walks in the crisp air, fresh apple cider, cuddling around the fire, and the return of Starbucks' pumpkin spice latte. Yum. It also means its time for some fun etsy favs in vibrant colors and warm textures to spice up your fall. Enjoy!

1, 234, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16


Be sure to go check out my post on Eileen's blog! You'll find some of the same things in my roundup -- very unintentional, but it goes to show how similar we are. 

0 comments: