Monday, August 27, 2012

The Next Series

Get excited... there's a new series coming your way! I've asked my guests to share their next purchase, the next recipe they'd like to try, their next vacation (dream or real), the next DIY they'd like to tackle, and the next inspiring words they'll turn to. I am really looking forward to it. We are probably all pinning away, but hopefully this series will help us narrow down the best of the best and figure out what our "nexts" may be. I'll kick off the series tomorrow, so check back to see what's next for me. 

5 comments:

The Peak of Tres Chic said... [REPLY]

What a great idea for a series! I can't wait to see what's next for you, Anna!

Xo,

Sam

Unknown said... [REPLY]

Great idea for a series!

Unknown said... [REPLY]

Why being a working mom just isn't for me.

Sounds exciting!

Becca | Lowlife Couture said... [REPLY]

I know this is going to be fabulous!!

Julia Ryan said... [REPLY]

I'm pumped to see everyone's answers. It's going to be like the insider's guide to fall! xoxox