Wednesday, September 12, 2012

casual fall

This weather! Y'all, seriously... Fall is in the air, and I'm loving it! I'm going for comfortable, practical with a little edge, and adding a leather jacket to an outfit does just that. I'm thinking that wearing something like this would be just about perfect:

casual fall
source

And speaking of wearing that... my girl Chassity is offering 20% off in her shop Hang This Wear That. Just use the code "looklingerlove20" at checkout. This little piece just looks like Fall to me.


Lastly, I did a guest post for my friend Gaby earlier this week. Go check out a few of my favorite picks in my favorite shade for Fall over at The Vault Files.

3 comments:

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said... [REPLY]

Awwwww Sweetie!! Thanks so much for sharing my sale :) And loving burgundy too, just got some cords from jcrew! xoxo

Becca | Lowlife Couture said... [REPLY]

Great look, Anna! I am itching for fall to get in full swing as well. Oh how grateful I am for changing seasons!

datsolady said... [REPLY]

I really love the fall outfit. I've been thinking about classic leather jackets lately. You so talented at putting outfits together. Do you have one up your sleeve using a Cognac leather jacket? I've been stalking one lately and was curious how id style it... I'm style less ;-)

www.clementineandolive.blogspot.com