Wednesday, September 5, 2012

lazy day


source

Today, I'm taking it easy before my boys return to me from Florida. I am so exhausted from my recent travels. Who would've thought that some time to rest and get away would be so tiring? This jet lag definitely isn't helping either. It's a messy-hair-up, no-bra kind of day. I'll be back tomorrow with photos and a recap of my latest vacay. Missed you all!

By the way, have you seen The First Apartment book that just came out? I haven't put my hands on a copy yet, but word is it's worth it. Not a book limited to just apartment living...

3 comments:

The Peak of Tres Chic said... [REPLY]

Glad you guys had a good vacay- but I know the feeling! Sometimes I am more worn out from traveling than just living everyday life- LOL! Oh well... it's about the memories, right??

Tiffany Leigh said... [REPLY]

The book looks good! I'd get it but I'm about to drop a few dollars on all my interior design school textbooks! Let us know how it is if you get your hands on it!

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said... [REPLY]

Loved following your travels on Instagram and you must be so so so happy to have the little guys back!