Sunday, November 13, 2011

making memories in the mountains

Gaaaahhh... this weekend was amazing! Going unplugged was so refreshing. I was able to catch up on some much needed, uninterrupted QT with my family. I forgot how good it feels to really get away every once in a while. I loved everything about being in that little cabin in the woods for a couple of days. We did manage to get out for lunch one day, but for the majority of the time we were lazy and loving life.

Yours truly walking the streets of Saluda...

Hours of cuddling my little ones in our jammies... (Mimi + Avery)

Have I mentioned how much I love the leaves falling? My munchkins loved them too...

Evenings were spent playing family board games by the fire while sipping on hot apple cider. It was perfect! Needless to say, I'm counting down the days 'til next year's mountain trip. :)

1 comments:

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said... [REPLY]

Um, gorgeous. Glad you had a good time.