Monday, November 28, 2011

my weekend

Thanksgiving was amazing. I managed to make my 1st turkey, complete with all the trimmings without flaw. I gave myself a good ol' pat on the back and then cleaned up while everyone took a nap.

It is a family tradition to get our 1st Christmas present on Thanksgiving day, and I got my monogram necklace!!! YAY!

Black Friday was very low key for us. There was no 4 a.m. shopping for me this year. However, we did brave the crazy shopping crowds in the early afternoon hours and managed to get a few good deals.

This is what my Saturday looked like… shooting a wedding in Charleston.


And, in other news the Lulu & Drew winner is Eileen from A Creative Day. Congrats!

*P.S. Be sure to enter this week's giveaway from ISWAS+WILLBE!

2 comments:

Hannah Q. Parris said... [REPLY]

I also pulled off my first Thanksgiving as hostess. I cooked for 9 and all the food turned out really well!

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said... [REPLY]

Such a gorgeous necklace!! Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!