All of that to say, I went shopping for myself yesterday, and it felt great. I usually get buyers remorse, but this time, I knew I deserved a little something. Besides, we saved up the majority of what I made...
skirt // blazer // dress // swimsuit // necklace // shoes
- That maxi is seriously going to get lost in my collection, but everyone needs a casual solid black one, something I didn't have.
- As for the blazer, I have been on the hunt for a flattering white one, and I finally stumbled across one at a good price point. Perfect fit, perfect look.
- That dress! What can I say? It had me at hello.
- It's official. I'm a one-piece mom. Dun, dun, dun. I had a major FML moment and decided that this is one way of battling the post-baby lack of abs. I feel really good in it too, and that's all that really matters, right?
- This necklace needs no explanation. It's beautiful and inexpensive. Done.
- I'd been wanting some grayish oxfords just like these. They will be the perfect shoe to wear with trousers this Spring! Can't wait.
Now, getting down to business... it's time to announce the Zhush giveaway winner.
Congrats to #29, Sarah! You are a lucky lady.