Wednesday, November 7, 2012

for the love of gold

I've had my eye on these boots for a while now, and they're finally on sale. Might have to bite the bullet and order myself a pair... what do you think?


I'm getting these PJ's just in time for the upcoming holidays! I have always loved flannel jammies, and these are right up my alley. I haven't been able to get them out of my head since Gaby shared them via instagram last month.

This flatware had me at hello, and months later it still has me wrapped. It's been marked down, giving me no reason not to invest in a few sets. Wouldn't it be perfect to set your holiday table?

And speaking of the holidays and gold... I found my dream holiday dress at the new Anthro on King St. while I was home in Charleston last weekend. Isn't she beautiful?

Lastly, on my list is a super easy DIY from my girl Eileen. Can't wait to create a leopard tray of my own!

9 comments:

Unknown said... [REPLY]

I love all of your picks- buy the boots!! so cute-

(Eileen) a creative day said... [REPLY]

You know I love those pj's, got them yesterday! Our target had 1 left in my size, meant to be.

I have a gold post scheduled for tomorrow, great minds think alike :-)

xoxo

Laura said... [REPLY]

Those PJS and that flatware are AMAZING. oh my gosh. saw when gaby shared the pjs too and i just might have to get them..

Tiffany Leigh said... [REPLY]

Get the booties! I've had my eye on them for a long time too...Thanks for letting me know they are on sale :)

Melanie said... [REPLY]

Ooo I like the leopard tray!!! It's a DIY? I gotta check this out!

Ergo - Blog

Jessamie {Bird and Branch Redesign} said... [REPLY]

Go ahead and order me a pair of those boots and pj's. MmmK? Thanks.

Gaby [The Vault Files] said... [REPLY]

The PJ's are the best! :)
Looooove the dress, so so gorgeous and I just got some leopard stencil from AC Moore, got to make that tray happen! ;)

MoonRae said... [REPLY]

Ahh the Cedrina booties, I had my eyes on them too....Get 'em sweetie, they look fun and will be perfect for the holidays!!

Megan said... [REPLY]

just found your cute blog through Jesse! I love it! :) So stylish. I have those cute earrings and LOVE them. Target never seizes to amaze me sometimes.