Monday, November 26, 2012

yes pls.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and weekend... Luckily, we managed to avoid all holiday traffic both to and from Florida. I ate way too much turkey, pie, and those sausage/cheese/croissant things that my sister-in-law made. Basically, I pigged out but have no regrets. :)

I know some of you avoid all Black Friday shopping and wait it out for Cyber Monday. Probably smart of you... I left at 8pm on Thanksgiving night and got home at 7am. Overly tired... not worth it.

I don't have any fabulous 50% off deals for you today, but I do have one of my favorite artists bringing you a hot new gift idea. Lulie Wallace is offering prints and a new textile line.


Half of the print proceeds go to support local non-profits. The beauty above goes to support Palmetto Medical Initiative. My dad is heading to Nicaragua with PMI in less than 2 weeks, so I'm feeling a bit partial.

Go buy up Lulie's snazzy new bags and pillows for everyone in your family. And while you're at it, send me a few yards of fabric that are now available... my wish list is growing by the minute.

2 comments:

Becca | Lowlife Couture said... [REPLY]

Gosh, isn't it all so great? My old roommate used to work/lead Africa trips for PMI, I am dying to get my hubs and go on a trip. What a wonderful thing for your dad to do!

Alyssa said... [REPLY]

I absolutely love the print on the left...so gorgeous! I'll definitely be checking this out!

Alyssa
The Glossy Life