Thursday, November 15, 2012

style & share /// leather pants

We've established the fact that I am loving an edgy look these days, and leather does just that for us. There are so many ways to wear leather pants, and I'm always looking for a new way to style the things that are already in my closet.

Remember my challenge? I had some of you create inspiration outfits to share here today. This is how I would like to wear them next... leather it out, baby!


__________________________

The Vault Files
Gaby
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

__________________________

Jessamie

#1
Cobalt Blue Dressy
Aztec & Leather Casual
sources

__________________________

A Simple Affair
Carly

sweater | jacket | earrings | bracelets | boots | bag

__________________________

Couture Zoo
Kecia
shirt | coat | shoes | tote | earrings

__________________________

A Creative Day
Eileen

leather my way
sources

__________________________

LowLife Couture 
Becca


Thanks again ladies! I think I'll wear mine with leopard next... that seemed to be a popular pairing among the outfits above.

11 comments:

Gaby [The Vault Files] said... [REPLY]

So much GREAT inspiration!! Need to keep this handy, adore this! Thanks Anna, this was a brilliant idea!

christin said... [REPLY]

I just wish I could afford real leather pants and not the faux ones...

The Peak of Tres Chic said... [REPLY]

Everyone created such a beautiful outfit!! I really love the bag in Carly's and the jewels in Kecia's!

Unknown said... [REPLY]

THANK YOU FOR THIS!!!

I bought leather pants a few months ago and have yet to wear them cause I can never figure out how to match 'em!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said... [REPLY]

And really, don't we all need leather pants in our lives??? (c: I love all these! I'm super into the Navajo prints going around, but pairing with leather is bril.

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said... [REPLY]

These are all so fabulous! And make me realize what my closet has been missing ... LEATHER!

Carly Haslee said... [REPLY]

Absolutely love all of these looks, and yes to pairing with leopard next! So much inspiration in one place.

Irene said... [REPLY]

What a fun idea!!! WONDERFUL outfits all of them! Great fashionistas out there!
xoxo
irene
www.theoplife.com

Anonymous said... [REPLY]

Love them all! I really love the army green in Gaby's and the navajo print in Jessamie's! Such a great idea! Thanks for letting me contribute! I thoroughly enjoyed it!

xx

kelli {kelliflores.com} said... [REPLY]

the second look with the leopard pumps is my absolute favorite! what a divine combination of edgy and classic pieces! love your blog!

Chelsea said... [REPLY]

I LOVE every one of these looks! I've been wanting to add some "leather" pants to my wardrobe lately (after I drop a few lbs, maybe!). On a budget, though! F21 and H&M have some decent options. Great post!

xoxo
Chels