Monday, November 19, 2012

weekend top 9


1 // Hot drinks and cozy layers are a daily must. I've been rockin' the Lululemon maybe a little too much.
2 // Do you have a baby that sits like mine does? Feet back. I love it.
3 // I usually prefer a wood-burning fire, but our gas fireplace sure is a convenient and quick fix to set the mood.
4 // We drove to Greenville, and Avery finally met the man in our family that he was named after.
5 // I did it. I got rid of my ombré hair. The winter months ahead call for a darker brunette here.
6 // My in-laws took the boys to Florida for a few days. No kids until Thanksgiving means numerous dates with my man. Night #1 was his choice: beer + wings.
7 // I went to Charleston for a girls night out with Julia, Chassity, Natalie, Caycee, Katharine, Erin & Amanda. 
8 // We went to our first oyster roast of the season, and I shucked my heart out.
9 // I enjoyed yesterday's Fall Festival with a cold bev in my hand. Perfect!

How was your weekend? 

8 comments:

Julia Ryan said... [REPLY]

# 7 is my favorite, duh!

Becca | Lowlife Couture said... [REPLY]

We havent had oysters yet, hoping for lots of those over the long holiday weekend! Yum!

Unknown said... [REPLY]

This weekend rocks. So do in-laws that take children for days/weeks at a time :) SO great seeing you and the boys last week xo

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said... [REPLY]

Yay for a fab weekend. Loved finally meeting you in person, although I feel like I already know you!

Alexa said... [REPLY]

Ah sounds like an awesome weekend! So bummed they are always over so quickly!

Lexi said... [REPLY]

The way your baby sits is too cute!
Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said... [REPLY]

Such fun with you pretty girl. xoxo

Brooke said... [REPLY]

I love the little feet! How simply adorable - can't wait until my babe is able to sit up like that! :)

xo