Wednesday, July 13, 2011

a new workspace

It was a toss up for me.



I chose the parsons style because of its straight lines. Unfortunately, it doesn't allow for much storage. I went with the classic 1-drawer desk, and get this... I found mine for under $40 at Walmart! Yes, that was not a typo. I said Walmart.



This was the other option:

I'm happy with my knock off. It saved me over $200, and the dimensions will fit my space better. That glossy white goodness can't make it from "site to store" fast enough! I'm sprucing up an old cork board to hang above it as my inspiration board for photography and home decorating.

Ahhh, the parsons desk is just so clean and perfect. Here's one more photo of it in a mirrored finish:

source

{Time out.} If you didn't already see the July/August 2011 issue of Lonny, you might want to go take a gander. Like now. {Time in.}

Now, I just need to settle on a chair. Decisions...

0 comments: