Sunday, July 17, 2011

Flea Market Finds

Yesterday, I hit up the 2 flea markets in my area. I came home with these fabulous finds:

My very own Venus de Milo... it was seriously love at first sight!


2 Vintage Chartreuse Koi Fish Vases that I may use as book ends...


1 yard of this Fabric for $0.50!


And I passed up one of these Porcelain Blue Sitting Foo Dogs. The price just wasn't right for the condition that the one I found was in.

Hazelnut New Orleans Ceramic Sitting Foo Dogs - photo

One of my friends that came with me beat me to this treasure. If I had spotted it first, I would have snatched up this 1930's Double Horse Head Vase in a heartbeat!


We stopped at a local thrift store before calling it a day, and I spotted this Small Malachite Dish. Needless to say, it came home with me. 


0 comments: