Thursday, July 14, 2011

4 Years

Today, the hubs and I are celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary. It's hard to believe that it's only been 4 years. Most people would say "it seems like just yesterday...", but it doesn't feel that way to me at all. Perhaps that "forever ago" feeling I have is due to the 2 children that we have had combined with the 4 moves that we have made in our 4 years of marriage. The last 4 years have been very busy to say the least. I have a better understanding of what it means to serve my family with excellence, and my dependence on the Lord is more evident to me than ever before. I have learned so much as a wife AND mother. I am so blessed! There is no one else that I'd rather do life with than my best friend, Brett. I've found my treasure in life, no doubt!


I love you to the moon... and back, my love!


0 comments: