Tuesday, July 5, 2011

DIY Handprint Canvas

This is a great project, especially for any moms out there trying to keep your kids busy during the long days of Summer. I am always looking for another project to do with Hudson, and last week I ran across a handprint canvas kit on the Chic & Cheap Nursery blog.

I had an ugly old canvas in my garage that we used. I chose colors that coordinated with my living room nicely, so that I could display it on the new Ikea Lack look-alike bookcases that my husband built for me.

Hudson is so proud of his art! He makes sure that everyone that comes over now sees his project displayed by pointing to the canvas and announcing it as "my hand."


Red Envelope makes the original handprint canvas that inspired me. Here is what their kit looks like:

0 comments: