Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Charleston takes the win!

After 16 consecutive years of making the top 10 on the Condé  Nast Traveler's Readers' Choice Awards of the "Top U.S. City", this year Charleston was voted #1! Woohoo!!!

The Holy City is beyond beautiful, and there is so much to do. The people are the friendliest around, showing true southern hospitality left and right. It's no wonder why people travel from all corners of the world to visit Charleston. The amenities and local dining options are unbeatable. Surely, I'm not the only one semi-obsessed with where I come from.

Congrats, Charleston! You deserve all the recognition that you can get... you pretty thing, you.

3 comments:

Emily | Recently said... [REPLY]

I've never visited Charleston but would love to one of these days. It sounds amazing!

Anna (Minted Photography) said... [REPLY]

It is! You must go.

Nat said... [REPLY]

Charleston is my favorite city! I dragged my husband there last year and now he's obsessed too, we keep trying to figure out a way that we can move there to live permanently!