Wednesday, October 26, 2011

lovely little things

Yesterday, I set out to find some new treasures for the ANT Etsy shop. Here are a few pictures I took of things found while I was thrifting and antiquing:

Brass Elephant Book Ends

Bedroom Set (Could someone please paint me?)

Mid Century Chair

 Greek Key Tray

Brass Wheat Sconces

Those sconces were beautiful and would look amazing on a black or navy wall. 

And then there was this pretty little jacket that caught my eye at the Goodwill clearance center I stopped at. You really have to dig at that place...


Here are a few more brass beauties that I took home. I'm still sorting out what I want for myself and what I can let go and put in the shop.


Hope y'all are having a great Wednesday!

6 comments:

Heather said... [REPLY]

eek! I need that mid-cen chair! where was it? Can I make Eileen go get it and bring it to me? :)

Anna (Minted Photography) said... [REPLY]

Yeah! It was at the Goodwill in Lexington for $8.50.

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said... [REPLY]

SO pretty! I bet those bookends would be precious in a nursery. Lvoe them.

Emily | Recently said... [REPLY]

I'll take the greek key tray please! :)

(Eileen) a creative day said... [REPLY]

so i think i might need those sconces.

Love your finds!

love u

Drew {Coral Cafe} said... [REPLY]

Those brass elephant bookends are gorgeous!!