Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wishlist Wednesday

I'd like some more sparkle in my life, and with that said, I'm currently in need of wanting a skirt with some bling.



Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

123456

How fun would one of these numbers be for a night out with the girls? I love the look. Our T.J. Maxx has a few of these fun minis in stock. I might need to go back and claim one. Or even better, maybe I can get my hands on a fully sequined dress. It would be the ultimate for holiday parties!

I do realize that just yesterday I shared my love for a good maxi. What is it with my skirt obsession these days? Are y'all feelin' it too?

1 comments:

Collette Osuna said... [REPLY]

Love the sparkly mini skirt..I have a sequin tank that I havent worn yet..must get it out of the closet!!

Enter my Shabby Apple FAB Frock Giveaway!!