Tuesday, October 18, 2011

recently | guest post

It's an honor to have one of my new favorite bloggers here with us today. Her name is Emily, and she is one stylish mama with an eye for all things fabulous. She has whipped up some awesome options for Fall for us. Look at what she's sending our way on this beautiful and very "fall feeling" Tuesday:

Hi everyone!  I'm Emily from Recently, and I'm so excited to be bringing you some of my fall favorites today!  I happened upon A Newfound Treasure last month, and since then have not been able to miss a post.  I adore Anna's style and the grace with which she presents her blog to us everyday, so of course I'm elated to be here!

Guess what?  It's fall!  I know... news flash, right?  Well, being the sleep deprived mama that I am, it's amazing that I even know what season it is.  And because my foggy brain is scuffling with itself about my best-loved styles for fall, I decided to make peace and give both my left and right brain what they want!  Since preppy and bohemian looks have been on my list as of late, here are a few roundups of my favorites from each.


1..2..3..4..5..6..7

I love the versatility of riding boots.  Wear them with over-the-knee socks and a skirt, or your favorite skinny jeans or leggings.  I have the most comfortable pair of vintage boots at home, and find myself in them constantly this time of year!

1..2..3..4..5..6..7

Did you find something to love?
I'm definitely loving the colored tights and cozy moccasins. They're right up my alley for my days full of toddler chasing!
Either way, preppy or boho, finding what makes you feel fabulous is the most important style choice, in my opinion, and I can't think of a better way to usher in the cooler temps!

Anna, thanks so much for having me today! I hope all of you have a wonderful Tuesday... it's been such a pleasure to be here!

Isn't Emily great?! I just knew she put something great together for us. Now, go check out Recently for more from Emily. I'm confident you'll enjoy following her blog as much as I do!

What are your favorite pieces? I'm really digging the boho look...

12 comments:

Becca | Lowlife Couture said... [REPLY]

She has a great blog that I love following. And, you can't go wrong with fall fashion ideas, it is such a fun season to dress for! Can't wait to see some wedding pictures, Anna!

Emily | Recently said... [REPLY]

Thanks again for having me Anna! (I think the boho looks are my favorite too!)

Unknown said... [REPLY]

Love Emily, and love these boards, everything about them. Sounds cliche but it's totally true! And thanks Emily for introducing me to Anna!

natasha {schue love} said... [REPLY]

I absolutely love the first look...definitely want to try the knee high socks and riding boots this season! Such a fun look! :)

Drew {Coral Cafe} said... [REPLY]

Loving those boots, clutch and tights!! I'm attracted to the boho look and love what you chose!!

Kendall said... [REPLY]

Awesome picks! Fall is my favorite season!

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said... [REPLY]

I love both of these options--not sure I could pick one of the other.

Cherisse said... [REPLY]

I LOVE the collections! I would wear that! Fantastic boards!

Maye Bu said... [REPLY]

i loved the tights

urbanobsession.blogspot.com

MonochromeMagpie said... [REPLY]

The bracelet is really nice

www.monochromemagpie.com

Alexa said... [REPLY]

Love the tights...the whole look actually. Definitely going to keep this look in mind for fall! :)

Unknown said... [REPLY]

Love all the burgundy! It's definitely the hot color right now! I follow Emily's blog and so glad she led me to this one, now following! www.styleoyster.blogspot.com