Sunday, October 23, 2011

Good things come in white leather pouches.

Anyone that really knows me, knows that I have collected David Yurman for years... since high school actually. It's really the only thing I can truly claim to be a collector of. Most every piece that I have is the classic thoroughbred look and has a mixture of silver and gold. However, the pieces that I admire most out of their new arrivals look nothing like anything that I own. I'm loving the new additions to their website:


I blame my grandmother for my obsession with DY. She has quite a collection of her own. So, thanks Nana. Glad I inherited the Yurman gene. :)  

5 comments:

Unknown said... [REPLY]

Such beautiful pieces! I love that last ring...so pretty and unique!

Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

(Eileen) a creative day said... [REPLY]

I'll take one of each pls.

Gorg!

Emily | Recently said... [REPLY]

That bracelet...amazing! Actually, they all are!

Becca | Lowlife Couture said... [REPLY]

I still remember you sitting at the table at Saranac with my parents talk to my mom about DY. We are big fans as well!

Jaime @ laviejaime said... [REPLY]

i love the ring and the layered necklaces...really different for DY!